R+W bellows couplings are fatigue resistant and wear free for an infinite service life, as long as the technical limits aren't exceeded.
from 0.05 - 10,000 Nm
Features of Metal Bellow Coupling:
- Zero backlash
- Highly concentric
- Naturally very well balanced
- Torsionally stiff
- Low moment of inertia
- Precise transmission
- Easy to install
- Temperature -30 to +100 degree celsius
- ATEX (Optional)
- For use in hazardous zones 1/21 and 2/22, R+W line shafts have been authorized under directive 94/9/EG and is available with certification.
- Various materials, tolerances, dimensions and performance ratings available for custom applications on request.
- Overall shaft/hub clearance of 0.01 - 0.05 mm.
- Standard up to 10,000 rpm.
- Over 10,000 rpm in finely balanced version up to grade ISO G=2.5 is available.